CEO Life Works Parenting Tools LLC
About the Instructor
Parenting expert Susan Dockerill is CEO and founder of Life Works Parenting Tools, an international organization dedicated to creating successful family relationships through parent education and instructor certification. Since establishing Life Works in 1997, Ms. Dockerill and her Life Works certified instructors have taught thousands of parents, teachers, and teens how to positively transform their lives and their relationships.
Ms. Dockerill is a graduate of Washington State University with degrees in Education and Child and Family Studies. She is also a graduate of the renowned Dreikurs Relationship Center in Boulder, Colorado, and is certified with the International Network for Children and Families, and the Conscious Discipline Institute.A sought after speaker, Sue inspires and motivates her audiences with life changing ideas unlike any they’ve heard before. In her most popular presentation - The Truth About Parenting – she reveals specific techniques on how parents can redirect uncooperative behaviors in a way that promotes mutual respect and cooperation, acceptance and responsibility, and peaceful resolution of conflict. Sue and Guy Dockerill have been joyfully married for 23 years, have a blended family of two sons and one daughter, and live in Palm City, Florida. Guy owns FloorXperts in Stuart, Florida, and is also a certified Positive Divorce Resolution instructor. He enjoys teaching alongside Sue whenever time allows. Believing in the need to expand parent education, Sue established the Life Works Foundation – a non-profit 501-C-3 that provides scholarships for parent education and instructor certification to those in need.
She donates 10% of all Life Works Parenting Tools income to the Life Works Foundation and encourages others to make a charitable donation as well.
- Parental Separation from A Child's Point of View
- Moving From Blame To Change Part 1 - Florida Parent Education and Family Stabilization Course
- State of Mind
- Section Survey - Things To Think About
- Letting Go Of The Past Part 2 - Florida Parent Education and Family Stabilization Course
- Section Survey - F A L L
- Brain Research Harvard University
- Five Ways to Help Kids Open Up After Divorce or Parental Separation
- Developmental Stages - Part One - Florida Parent Education and Family Stabilization Course
- Developmental Stages - Part Two - Florida Parent Education And Family Stabilization Course
- Developmental Stages 6 to 9 year olds
- Developmental Stages Part Three
- Developmental Stages - Part Four - Florida Parent Education and Family Stabilization Course
- Developmental Stages - Part Five - Florida Parent Education and Family Stabilization Course